Saturday, February 16, 2008

i did something funny/bad on thursday and friday
i'm afraid i gotta face the music on monday , might
mean things could change drastically. this will be my last
post on this blog.I dont like it when they read my blog.
not you guys, u guys are cool way cool. new url of course.

if given the choice i will do what i did on thursfri again
i'll do what i want, what i like. i'll try to pick my life up
i'll try to train my arse off like i did. i'll try to recover
from the past. i hope it goes uphill. if my life is boring i'll try
to create excitement , if i fall and they are not there i'll try to
pick myself up. if my back aches up on me i'll try to fight it.

i'll end this beautifully and start another enthusiastically
but for now let me find out why the past week was lived on
without a single reason

its better to have loved and failed then not loving at all.
to have something for someone, to wake up thinking abt
to sleep dreaming of . its BLISS.

No comments: